Amazon promotional codes are alpha-numeric codes that are entered into a special area before you check out. You can benefit from this type of offer, and other discounts, by combing coupon sites, researching monthly deals and learning to navigate Amazon.com. Try these methods to get Amazon promotional codes.
Method 1 of 3: Find Amazon Coupons
1. Go to Amazon.com. Sign into your Amazon account.
2. Click on the “Today’s Deals” link at the top of the Amazon home page. This link will give you a list of all the promotions that Amazon has available today.
- Check the Gold Box and Lightening Deals on the first page. These are extremely limited offers that are usually valid between 1 and 24 hours from the time they are posted. If you click on an “Add to Cart” box, you will not need to type in a promotional code to receive the discount as long as you purchase the item within the specified deadline.
3. Click the “Coupons” tab of the Today’s Deals. Coupons are products that include Amazon special offers, such as a percent discount or a buy one, get one free offer.
4. Click “Clip this Coupon” to add the code to your cart. Make sure to add the number of items needed to validate the coupon.
5. Complete the checkout process. Make sure the discount is reflected in the order page before you pay. If it does not show, you may not have fulfilled the requirements for the promotion.
- Make sure to checkout soon after adding the coupon. You may want to do some comparison shopping with a search engine to ensure the coupon is an exceptional deal.